A high performance multigrade EP hydraulic oils, based on specially selected solvent refined base oils and additives in order the following properties:
- High and stable viscosity index
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Very good demulsifying power
- Very good anti-foam and air release performance
- Neutral towards plastic seals
- Very low pour point Application
This hydraulic oil is excellent for heavy duty hydraulic systems of construction equipment and fixed installations, under high pressures and high temperatures.
RRP: From £58.80 for 5L (inc. VAT)
We distribute Aspen through our dealer network, to find your nearest stockist please see our dealer locator here. If you cannot find a local dealer please contact Anglo American Oil Company directly on 01929 551557 for advice.
Please note: direct orders from Anglo American Oil Company are subject to a minimum order quantity per size as listed (only retailers sell products as individual items) and delivery charges apply.
||£58.80 (inc. VAT) RRP
||Box of 4
||£631.20 (inc. VAT) RRP
||£1918.80 (inc. VAT) RRP